Property Management Services
We understand that Property Management is a very important aspect of a rental portfolio. We know how important it is to keep your properties in good condition, properly maintained and occupied. Therefore, we are result-oriented and our services are focused solely on our clients and their properties. A bad property manager can cost you hundreds of dollars in bad tenants, loss fees, unpaid rents, extra maintenance, and eviction costs. However, a good property manager can increase your rental income, keep your property continuously occupied, and raise the property value by maintaining it through continued care.
We treat our clients' properties as our own because we understand the trust placed in us when selected as the management company.
We work continuously to account for every detail regarding our clients’ properties, always asking ourselves – Is there any way we can increase our client's’ bottom line without incurring any more costs for them? We are always striving to think outside the box, be creative, and provide exceptional customer service.
Our Property Management Services Include:
Financial & Budget Services
- Rent Collection – collection of rent payment, fines, late fees, utility charges, etc.
- Bill Payment – paying bills associated with property (vendors, HOA, etc)
- Owner & Property Statements – monthly/yearly statements showing allocation of funds for payments, expenses, ending cash flow
- Utility Allocation & Collection – disputation of utility charges and collection
- Valuation Analysis – analysis of current rental prices, recommendations for increases, & analysis of fair market value in the event our clients want to sell
- Accounting Software & Tax Preparation – 1099s prepared annually as well as itemized expense reports per property
- Advertisement and promotion of properties for rent
- Maintenance – repairing properties as needed/requested
- Inspections – periodic inspection of property and random drive by monitoring
- Tenant Relations – Customer service for tenants regarding leases, maintenance, general questions
- HOA Correspondence - follow up on HOA issues, fines, repairs as needed
- Vendor Management – partnering with contractors for needed repairs and overseeing their performance
Leasing /Administrative Services
- Leasing – Tenant placement, application processing, screening, tenant lease execution
- Tenant/Owner/Property Record Keeping – maintenance of all Tenant/Owner/Property information and communication
- Tenant Turnovers
- Tenant Disputes – coordination of legal issues/evictions
- Legal compliance – compliance for all Federal, State and local laws:
As a full-service Property Management company, we work for both the Client and Tenant – understanding that when both parties are being serviced and happy – everyone wins.
For our Tenants, we make it easy for them to communicate with us directly, make payments online, and submit maintenance requests.
For our Clients, our accounting software allows for Direct Deposits of rent money, itemized monthly statements, and yearly cash flow statements for each property.
|Fair Housing Act
||Landlord Tenant Act
||City of Charlotte Housing Code
|Fair Credit Reporting Act
||Tenant Security Deposit Act
|Equity Credit Opportunity Act
||State Fair Housing Act
|Lead-based Paint Hazard Act
||Real Estate License Law
||Domestic Violence Act